Sorry guys I missed this announcement.
Today, Wizards of the Coast announced the latest Dungeons & Dragons storyline, Elemental Evil, which includes new product offerings for both digital and tabletop RPG players.
The Elemental Evil storyline will begin this March and run through mid-summer allowing players to explore the Forgotten Realms and defeat the secret cults that threaten to wipe out the Sword Coast.
Some of the exciting new product offerings tied to the Elemental Evil story line includes:
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, a new module for the MMORPG
- Princes of the Apocalypse tabletop RPG adventure, including new options and spells for players
- Player content including more new races, plus the content found in Princes of the Apocalypse, available as a free downloadable PDF
- Elemental Evil-themed Dungeon Master Screen and unpainted resin miniatures from Gale Force Nine
- Temple of Elemental Evil adventure system board game and pre-painted collectible miniatures that support the Elemental Evil storyline from WizKids Games
We encourage you to share this news with your readers. To support your piece, you can download high-res images here and view the full press release below.
Learn more about the Elemental Evil storyline at DungeonsandDragons.com.