This is why you do not leave fee back for your buyers on eBay.
- You can’t leave negative feedback
- You can only leave feedback for one transaction
- They can leave you negative feedback for every item even though they might be on the same transaction. My answer to this is I no longer combine invoices.
- DSR’s are discriminatory against buyers that do not have a high volume of sales.
- It is too easy for the buyer to falsely represent an accurate expectation of the dsr’s ( I have received DSR scores of 1 across the board within 15 minutes of some purchases)
So, until eBay fixes their feedback system a seller should never leave feedback for a buyer. After all, if we don’t go there to sell no one will be able to buy.
That is my eBay vent for the week. It has been coming for a long time. I just can’t wait to see the day when I no longer need to sell on eBay.