Wherein we continue to make “friends,” get healed, shakedown a corrupt cop, flash some dwarven-gang signs, become legends (in our own minds), and finally arrive at our destination – the Original/Old Thieves’ Guild! No doubt the party has learned a lesson and will behave in a more rational, civilized, and polite manner. (And if you believe that one, I own this sweet bridge in Brooklyn that I’m looking to sell real cheap.)
SV Session 1.5
Oooh, a cliffhanger ending. Bonsai and Najaris are trading hits and insults while Will and Squirmy keep the guards entertained. How will it end? Tune in next time and find out.
And in case you missed it, here’s my favorite line from this episode:
SQUIRM: I do believe I will strut in as ten chickens.
WILL: Why ten?
SQUIRMY: Ten seems like the appropriate number of chickens to make up a human body.
(Heeheeehaaahahaaa. O Mike, you so crazy!)
- Silvervine Campaign Session 1, Episode 1 (gamer-goggles.com)
- Silvervine Campaign: Session 1, Episode 2 (gamer-goggles.com)
- Silvervine Campaign: Session 1, Episode 3 (gamer-goggles.com)
- Silvervine Campaign: Session 1, Episode 4 (gamer-goggles.com)
- Silvervine Character Creation (gamer-goggles.com)
- My First Impression of the Silvervine System (gamer-goggles.com)
- My Second Impressions of the Silvervine System (gamer-goggles.com)