Press release From Skirmisher Publishing LLC
Skirmisher Publishing LLC is proud to announce the release of “Castle Builder Volume 2: Manor Houses”! This is the second installment in a 10-part series designed to help Game Masters and players plan their ideal fortifications in a step-by-step format from the ground up. It reveals how being lightly fortified does not mean a building is unsuitable for use as a defensive structure. This volume’s contents include:
* Various uses for such structures;
* How to consider the most suitable uses of manor houses in your game;
* Ideal locations for manor houses;
* Two sample structures, a large inn and an aristocratic home, that illustrate two of the most common uses of this class of structure: commerce and power.
* Five floorplans, two for the Hart & Vine inn and three for the Ellingsworth Estate.
Although this book has no specific setting, it is designed to accommodate any technological era that one is likely to encounter in a fantasy campaign setting, from the Stone Age to the Renaissance. It is also fully bookmarked and hotlinked and designed to be printer-friendly and easy-to-use. We very much hope you enjoy it!
You can find it at DriveThru RPG here.